Thursday, January 1, 2015

Thursday's Look Back

The weekly post about things I never got into. And today that is:


Halo (The Video Game)


This is something that I only played once. I might piss people off by saying this. My older sister, who plays video games very little, has played more Halo than me. I honestly can't tell you exactly why I haven't played these games.

Maybe it's because I never played the ones on the original Xbox and never went back to play them on the 360. Maybe it's because I wasn't really into playing shooters till Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Maybe because I'm not the biggest fan of playing online shooters for more than a hour at a time. Honestly, it's probably because I never just took the time to sit down and play the campaigns. 

Don't worry, though, I plan on remedying this. My brother got a copy of the Master Chief Collection for Christmas. I plan on borrowing it from him to play the games. What are your thoughts on Halo? Have you played it? Have you not? Let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment