Thursday, December 25, 2014

Thursday's Look Back

Today we look back on something in pop culture that I totally missed out on. Today that is....


Game of Thrones



There are somethings that you miss that just seem so daunting to get into. Though there are only four seasons and they're only ten episodes each, it just seems like a lot to take in. So many houses and character names. Who did what and who killed who. It just seemed like a lot of work. Add in the books and a couple of games and it seems like a lot of mythology to take in.

And I'm not the only one to see it that way. I've talked to a few friends who have gotten into it. And each one said they are too intimidated to watch. As one person said, "I feel that if I watch and get a name wrong or something, I'll never live it down." I don't know if I'll go that far, but it is an intense feeling of being on the outside looking in.

I do plan on watching this one day. Probably will even read the books. But I don't know when.

What are your thoughts on this? Should I watch it? Should I not? Have something else I might have missed out on? Hit the comments and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment